Princube the Worlds Smallest Mobile Color Printer
1000 in stock
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Type: Inkjet Printer
- After Warranty Service: Video technical support
- Local Service Location: None
- Showroom Location: None
- Condition: New
- Plate Type: Flatbed Printer
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
- Brand Name: Mbrush
- Automatic Grade: Semi-automatic
- Color & Page: Multicolor
- Voltage: 12V
- Dimensions(L*W*H): 72x68x51mm
- Weight: 110g
- Certification: CE
- After-sales Service Provided: Online support
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Print Dimension: 14.3MM
- Ink Type: Dye-based Ink
- Key Selling Points: Multi Color
- Marketing Type: New Product 2019
- Machinery Test Report: Not Available
- Video outgoing-inspection: Provided
- Warranty of core components: 1 Year
- Core Components: Motor
Mbrush PrinCube-The World’s Smallest Mobile Color Printer
Mbrush is the ultimate handheld, portable printer. It’s ultra-lightweight, fits in the palm of your hand and lets you create fast, vivid, color printing anywhere. It works over Wi-Fi with your phone to easily upload any text, image, or design and instantly print onto virtually any object or surface at the touch of a button. Printing has never been more mobile and more convenient
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the maximum printing dimensions with a single pass?
The maximum printing hight is 14.29 mm/0.5625 inch. For a single pass, it can print 1.3m/4.26 feet long. On multi-line printing mode, it can print up to 3m/9.8 feet. If you want to print the pattern with larger dimensions, you can use the multi-line feature with the help of rulers to put them together.
2. Normally, how often do I need to refill or change the cartridge?
A single cartridge can print up to 415 full pages of paper (A4), enough for a year of daily use. If you need to replace the cartridges, you can purchase the corresponding cartridges on our official website.
3. How long does the ink last on shirts and other washable objects?
The printing will last for a long time until you wash it or it’s soaked with water or sweat, which will wash away the ink. If you want a permanent printing, we recommend you take our Fixtant, Use it before print,can waterproof and permament.
4. How’s the working time/battery life?
Princube integrates a 900 mAh battery. For a single charge, it can continuously print for 6 hours with 1 year of standby time.
5. How does it take to fully charged?
2 hours normally. For a single charge, it can continuously print for 6 hours with 1 year of standby time.
6. Can I print on metal/glass?
Yes, you can print on the metal/glass. To make it more durable, we suggest you use the Fixtant before ptint, You can get it in the add-on option.
8. What is the exact benefit of using Mbrush Ink Cartridge?
For the ink cartridge, the specs of PrinCube ink cartridge is quite similar to the 62XL. If you check the price of this ink cartridge on its website, the price of it is actually over $70. By using the PrinCube ink cartridge, you will also have less ink out the error and it has better viscosity for printing on.
9. Can I use the hp ink cartridge instead yours?
We’ re using the PrinCube self-developed Ink Cartridge and that’s the one perfectly fit the PrinCube. And yes, it also compatible with the HP62 and HP804 Color ink cartridge(Both Standard&XL supported, as well as the HP64, but the color arrangement is not that good like HP62&HP804).
10. Can this printer print on black surface? or white?
PrinCube can print on Black Surface but it can not show the color perfectly if the ground color is too dark. Printing white color is not supported.
11. How can this print black if it just uses the tri color cartridge?
The Black color you see in the video or campaign page is printed by the PrinCube. The cartridge prints black by combining percentages of cyan, magenta and yellow. and that’s how the tri-color works.
12. Printers clean themselves periodically to avoid getting clogged, does yours?
We suggest you clean the Mbrush ink outlet at least once a month. When you’re not using it, it’s better to put the lid on. Btw, PrinCube has the clean function, which supports you long-press the button and it will print 3 color line so you know the printing status in advance.
13. What is the shelf-life of the ink?
The shelf-life of the ink cartridge is 18 months. If it is the used ink cartridge, you stored properly in the correct environment, you may still be able to use it for 18 months (15° – 30°)